Tuesday, April 23, 2013

{Inspiration} No time to sleep, I must pin some more!




Some of you may have noticed what a crazy last few months it has been for us here at All Propped Up, but for those of you who don't, on top of general business, I got married! I finally tied the knot with my lovely and very understanding Fiance in March, it took a lot of planning and ate a lot of my time which is why we were closed for a bit and things were a little out of sorts!

Now that the post wedding dust has settled and I look back to reflect, I can not think how much harder it would have been without the aid of my beloved Pinterest.
If you don't know what Pinterest is, it could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on how you look at it, for me its clearly both. I'm the first to put my hand up and admit, I'm addicted. Most nights involve me asking myself, to sleep or to pin, that is the question?

The media describes it as: 
"Pinterest is an online pinboard, a visual take on the social bookmarking site. Unlike other social bookmarking sites, such as Digg and StumbleUpon, content shared on Pinterest is driven entirely by visuals. In fact, you can’t share something on Pinterest unless an image is involved."

I describe it as: A wonderfully happy place where I can escape to my dream home, add to my ever growing home DIY list, find the lastest and greatest trends, colours and themes for weddings, events and parties, discover deliciously tasty recipes to cook my hubby, see what the latest exercise routine is, check out shirtless pics of Chris Hemsworth (!), read inspiring quotes of yesteryear and today, and find out what natural products will make my hair shine and my skin glow. 
I mean really, what more could a gal want right? 

If you don't know where to start, feel free to start following us here, I spend a lot of time on Pinterest, you may as well benefit from my many sleepless hours of pinning, someone ought to!
I highly recommend you jumping on the pinning bandwagon if you are getting married in the near future, Pinterest is truely an amazing source of inspiration, especially if you have no idea where to start!
Happy Pinning! x



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...