Thursday, April 19, 2012

{Inspiration} Unique Reception Venues

I hope you will forgive me for the lack of posts, it seems I've found myself of late getting caught up in my own wedding whirlwind!  Every now and again I pick up where I left off organising our wedding and everytime I do I realise how much closer the original date we had in mind is creeping up on us! Eeep!

We thought we had secured a booking for our reception but due to unforseen circumstances, I changed my mind. This got me thinking, what are some unique places to get married? I came across some great ideas searching the net and here's what I found...

A Wine Cellar:







An old bookstore:




all images via Junebug

An Art Gallery:




A coffee shop: 




 images via borrowed and bleu


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...