Saturday, December 17, 2011

Time flies..

Oops! It would appear I have let a few months slide on the blog writing front, apologies, here are just a few things that have been keeping me busy...

Spending time with my beautiful nephews.. Taylor (above) and Zach (below) and teaching little Zach how to swim has been so fun and rewarding! I love being an Aunt.

Becoming home owners and completing minor renovations on a 1950's weatherboard house has kept us busy on the weekends and during the week but we love our new home!

And lastly, plenty of family and friends weddings, celebrations and birthdays but we have loved every minute! 

The last 5 months has gone by so quickly, I can't believe it's Christmas time already!

 That reminds me..I'm off to do some shopping..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...